2020 Organic Shincha (New Tea)
Each Spring harvest the first flush of tea leaves are known as Shincha, or ‘New Tea’. They are prized for their supple, fresh leaves and gentle flavour.
Grown in the famous Uji region of Kyoto, our 2019 Shincha has just been harvested and is now available in limited numbers.
- Certified Organic (USA & Japan)
- Grown in Uji, Kyoto on a 150+ year old multi-generational farm
- Radiation Free (our teas are regularly inspected for radiation)
- Packaged in small batches for maximum freshness
- Shipped direct from the source from Kyoto, Japan
Out of stock
Please notify me when the item is back in stock